On Wednesday, March 31st, Trimble MEP and Mestek Machinery are teaming up to bring you a one-of-a-kind webinar event on how to connect prefabrication workflows from design to fabrication.
Their combined expertise will provide the roadmap all sheet metal contractors have been looking for to take their workflows to the next level with prefabrication. They’ll run through the basics of prefabrication and how to work towards prefabricating with project deliverables to save time, improve efficiency and reduce waste.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the best. Register here for the webinar event, “How Prefabrication Can Enhance Your Sheet Metal Workflows,” Wednesday, March 31st at 11 AM ET.
Are you on the path to prefab?
This webinar will cover the basics of prefabrication and its benefits, including:
- How to change the culture within your company to focus more on fabrication
- Making the transition from single-trade fabrication to multi-trade fabrication
- The payoffs of shifting labor from the field to the shop
- Learn more about the design to fabrication workflow
- How prefabrication will benefit timelines & schedules
- The effects a controlled environment has on fabrication
- How reducing tenured employees in the field will help to optimize their time and skills
- How prefabrication can support better quality deliverables
View Trimble’s products and services here.
Contact a Trimble Representative here.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds.