Are you on the path to prefab? On Wednesday, March 31st at 11 AM ET join industry experts, Michael Bailey of Mestek Machinery and Ron King of Trimble to learn how investing in prefabrication can be incredibly beneficial to your business. They’ll take you through the basics of prefabrication and how to work towards prefabricating with project deliverables to save time, improve efficiency and reduce waste.
What is prefabrication and what effect does it have on your sheet metal workflows? Prefabrication has been the hot button topic for industry experts and many sheet metal contractors are trying to incorporate prefabrication workflows into their processes.
This webinar will cover the basics of prefabrication and its benefits, including:
- How to change the culture within your company to focus more on fabrication
- Making the transition from single-trade fabrication to multi-trade fabrication
- The payoffs of shifting labor from the field to the shop
- Learn more about the design to fabrication workflow
- How prefabrication will benefit timelines & schedules
- The effects a controlled environment has on fabrication
- How reducing tenured employees in the field will help to optimize their time and skills
- How prefabrication can support better quality deliverables
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the best.
Register today for this informative webinar at https://go.trimble.com/how-prefabrication-can-enhance-sheet-metal-workflows-webinar.html
Please view the entire line of Mestek Machinery products here.
Have a question for Mestek Machinery? Contact Mestek Machinery here.
Mestek Machinery is an industry-leading provider of the most complete, innovative metal forming solutions, specializing in machinery manufacturing for HVAC ductwork.