In years past, effective presentation skills were considered important only to executives or those in the business development arena. This is no longer the case. The need for strong presentation skills applies to anyone who must present information to another individual or group. Effective presentation skills are now considered a core competency.
- Types of Presentations
- Internal Versus External Presentations
- Components of Great Presentations
- Structuring Great Presentations
- Preparing for a Great Presentation
- Delivering a Great Presentation
- How to Kill a Presentation
- Remote Presentations
To learn more, read the latest addition to the Contractors Operations Manual, Presentation Skills for Contractors.