What you don’t know CAN hurt you — especially where your firm’s financial statements are concerned. At this event, you will be able to participate in real world exercises You will have the option to evaluate your organization’s financial conditions using your own financial statements. Learn to:
- Interpret financial statements for better company performance
- Calculate and interpret ratios and indicators, including R-scores
- Understand business entity types
- Work with credit
- Develop cash flow projections
- Understand equipment acquisition and leasing
- Use financial information for strategic and business planning and risk assessment
Using a variety of case studies, participants learn real world management techniques. The case studies simulate real-world business experiences where there are seldom “yes or no” answers.
This program will increase the knowledge, skills and abilities of those individuals within a firm who are considered “non-financial personnel” but need to have the best understanding of the firm’s financial situations.