Experienced SMACNA Contractors know that their best project managers take ownership of their projects. This concentrated program aims to build upon existing project management skills and strengthen proficiency.
*Recommended for project managers with two to five years project management experience. Participants should have some field experience and/or a college degree.
- Project Planning
- Customer-Focused Construction
- Time Management
- Change Order Management
- Financial Management
- Standards/Best Practices
Attendees Learn to:
- Plan projects to maximize profits and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain profitable customer relationships
- Build and lead powerful, integrated project teams
- Understand and master financial control of projects