About the Program
Experienced SMACNA Contractors know that their best project managers take ownership of their projects. This concentrated program aims to build upon existing project management skills and strengthen proficiency.
*Recommended for project managers with two to five years project management experience. Participants should have some field experience and/or a college degree.
- Project Planning
- Customer-Focused Construction
- Time Management
- Change Order Management
- Financial Management
- Standards/Best Practices
Attendees Learn to:
- Plan projects to maximize profits and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain profitable customer relationships
- Build and lead powerful, integrated project teams
- Understand and master financial control of projects