Driving-related incidents continue to be a massive problem for businesses, and our society as a whole. With a fresh approach toward the continued efforts to reduce driving-related incidents, this presentation discusses the role of leadership within a company, and how that relates to changing and improving driving behaviors.
Join Adam Britt, ARM, AIS - Risk Consultant and Bill Walters, ARM, AIS, AIM - Risk Consultant for this free webinar, where you will you gain some unique concepts to take back to your businesses to fine-tune and implement.
Additionally, in this webinar you will learn:
- Why we still need to talk about driving.
- Why leaders have an opportunity (or obligation) to effect positive change.
- What the human element is, and why it matters most.
- Specific strategies for changing and improving behavior within the context of fleet/driver management.
- Why you need to take action now.
Do not wait for a tragedy to occur before taking action; commit to making a difference right now.
Title: Risk Managing Your Fleet - Leadership and Changing Behavior
Date: Tuesday, April 20
Time: 2:00pm EDT